Thursday, December 16, 2010

Missing Post, missing days, struggling therapists

I have a great therapist for my son. His name is Dan Q. The problem I have is that Dr. Q doesn't understand the religious standings we have. I know my son is 15, I am aware he is changing and he will continue to grow, but I need you as his therapist to work within my families values. If you cannot do this I need you to let me know.
I have an appointment with him tomorrow, or rather Alex and I do. I will need to find some positive literature to help Dr Q. to understand where I am or I will have to find a new therapist, which like any change is hell.
Alex is also looking for sponsors for his wrestling. He does not do this well. He walks in a with a flat look tells the nice woman to give him money as he needs it for a sponsorship. I think she thought he was looking for a sponsorship to a local thug organization. He did not smile, make eye contact or even look up from his paper, she was quickly backing away from him.
I think I will look up a few of the company's and call them and give them a heads up while Alex is in the Physical therapists tomorrow.

Yeah I have so much to tell you and so little time. A week I promise,after all I only have paper work to get, 2 dresses to make, and a wedding dress to alter no prob....

No comments:

Post a Comment