Saturday, October 23, 2010

Threats

Today could have been great. It seemed like it was going to be okay. Day 6 of a med-less child, and he is finally starting to come into the normalcy, but of course, I got my hopes up again.
Alex finished the night with a fit of ugly temper, asking me what I was going to do and I finally lost it. I mean really how much stress can a person live with?
My husband doesn't have to, he gets to go to work, he spends his nights not fighting with teenagers, not being afraid of psychotic exes, and mostly not living the insanity, and then he threatens me with divorce, because I finally have had enough. Really, you are going to threaten me, grow up, I spend all my time building bridges, and he decides to threaten to leave. I hear this all the time from someone, Josh is going to leave, then what am I gonna do? I hate to say it but I truly hope he does so he can see how good it is here. A 17 year old who threatens, ooh big fear, maybe you should worry about graduating first? Alex threatens to join the military and when you try and explain the reason he can't he threatens to move out and go to another country and show me he can be in the military. I wonder if it would cause an international incident? He talks about becoming a dictator all the time. He tells me how great he is doing and then he tells me again, again and again. Do I seem angry, I am cause sometimes you need a little extra support and I guess i need to find someplace where i can get the support i cannot get at home. 
  I love them, but sometimes, when i am tired and my head is throbbing, and my arm is on fire, I just need a little help. Today was that day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment